The Bay is an award-winning holiday village close to the traditional seaside town of Filey, on the North Yorkshire coast, between Scarborough and Bridlington.
All guests booking our properties are given a pass which gives free access to the leisure complex. Guests can also book on or take part in any activities provided on site or as part of the “Go Active” programme.
Properties are set within almost 90 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland. The Bay offers the following activities and facilities:
- indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym (free pass)
- childrens’ play area
- boules courts
- football pitch
- outdoor table tennis table
- wildflower meadow and lakes
- John Paul Jones pub – dog-friendly inside and outside
- Bayside Kitchen & Courtyard – coffee shop, pizzas, steaks and wine bar – dog-friendly during the day
- Family Entertainment Centre (amusements and games)
- Pharmacy/ grocery shop
- private path to beach
- Other activities are bookable in advance or during your stay for a fee: tennis/basketball court, putting green, archery, fencing, rifle-shooting, bicycle hire, aqua-aerobics, beauty treatments/massage, sea-scooters, water walkers, splash (fun inflatable pool session), lake (fishing)