Our cottages at the Bay village near Filey are ideally situated to explore the stunning North Yorkshire coast and moors, and the wolds.
You are in walking distance of the amazing Filey Bay, which has 6 miles of sandy beach, rock pools, fossil cliffs and Filey Brigg. The Bay has its own footpath down to the beach, so it’s just a short walk from each of our properties.
You can walk into the traditional seaside town of Filey at low tide, which is around a 30 minute walk. Or if it’s high tide, take the coastal path for amazing views.
You are just a short drive or bus trip to:
- Bridlington – 8 miles – larger traditional seaside town, boat trips, leisure centre, John Bulls Candy Kingdom, Spa Theatre, Park Rose Birds of Prey and Animal Park, and harbour.
- Sewerby Hall and Zoo, near Bridlington
- Burton Agnes Hall and Gardens, near Bridlington
- Scarborough – 8 miles – large seaside town with castle, parks, cricket ground, sealife centre, Alpamare water park/spa, concert venues, museums, art gallery and shops
- Bempton Cliffs RSPB reserve, a few miles away.
- Flamborough – 5 miles – with lighthouse and beautiful coves and beaches
Other tourist attractions near Filey:
• Cayton (near Scarborough) – Playdale Farm Park
• Hull – The Deep aquarium